Real Estate Awards & Recognition
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame 2016 (commissions levels of $1,000,000+)
- RE/MAX Platinum Club 2015, 2016, 2017 (commission levels of $250,000 – $500,000)
- RE/MAX 100% Club 2013, 2014 (commission levels of $100,000 – $250,000)
- #1 Agent in the RE/MAX Camarillo office for the 2nd Quarter of 2013, 2nd and 3rd Quarter of 2016
- #1 Agent in the RE/MAX Camarillo office August 2016 and March 2017
- #2 Agent in the RE/MAX Camarillo office for June 2013, December 2015, all of 2016 and 1st Quarter of 2017
- #3 Agent in the RE/MAX Camarillo office for July 2014, May 2016 and 4th quarter of 2015
- #3 Agent in the RE/MAX Camarillo office for July 2014, May 2016, 4th quarter of 2015 and 1st quarter of 2018
- #4 Agent in the RE/MAX Camarillo office for the 4th Quarter of 2014
- Top Selling Agent for 2008, 2009 and 2011
- Top Listing Agent for 2011
- OVER 100 Zillow 5-Star REVIEWS!
- Certified as a Relocation Specialist
- eCertified in internet marketing
- Certified Distressed Property Expert®
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist®
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert®
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
Kyle has worked as a Realtor since 2006, and he sees his work as much more than simply buying and selling houses. He knows that every transaction is a chance for his clients to take a step forward and achieve a lifelong goal. He knows from personal experience that this can be very challenging without support.
Kyle’s early years were spent in Camarillo. Then his parents divorced when he was eight years old, so he split his time between Ventura and Palmdale. At age 20, he made the choice to invest in his future and left everything familiar to join a startup company in Oregon. The business didn’t do as well as he had hoped. Basically homeless with nowhere to go, he spent several months traveling the state looking for work and staying with friends. During this transition, Kyle discovered his passion for entrepreneurship.
Once back in Ventura, Kyle decided to go into business for himself and started his own curb painting service. “I knocked on every door from Wells Road all the way over to Mills Road without skipping one house.”, he recalls. After six months of curb painting, Kyle decided to pursue another passion and founded “First Class Pet Sitting” with only $1,200 of startup funds and plenty of determination. In the process, Kyle discovered that he enjoyed meeting new people, coordinating pet sitting services, and giving his clients the peace of mind knowing that their beloved pets were safe and well-cared for while they were away. This eventually led him to a career in real estate where he could assist people with more complex decisions and challenges.
He earned his real estate license in 2006, and became a full-time Realtor. His main objective is to provide personalized service that exceeds each client’s expectations. Kyle’s entrepreneurial spirit and personal experience overcoming challenges makes him a perfect fit for the intense world of real estate. He uses the negotiation skills that he gained running his own businesses to help his clients get the perfect home at the best price.
He continues to challenge himself earning advanced Realtor designations held by less than .1% of agents in the country, including Master Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE). This additional training equips him to act as a strong negotiator on his clients’ behalf, a talent he puts to use whether buying or selling a property. He is also a “Certified Distressed Property Expert” (CDPE) helping clients make the most of a short-sale and a “Certified Investor Agent Specialist” (CIAS) helping investors achieve the highest return on their investment properties.
Kyle has a passion for helping others achieve their unique goals, whether he is staging a house to earn the maximum selling price or helping clients find a place where their family can grow. He guarantees his full commitment to every stage of the process. “I love the challenge and variety of my work.”, he says. “There’s always something new to learn. I get to meet some really great people, help them reach their goals, and then watch the relationship transition into a friendship as they take the next step in their life journey. It is extremely rewarding!”