Real Estate Awards & Recognition
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame 2016 (commissions levels of $1,000,000+)
- RE/MAX Platinum Club 2015, 2016, 2017 (commission levels of $250,000 – $500,000)
- RE/MAX 100% Club 2013, 2014 (commission levels of $100,000 – $250,000)
- #1 Agent in the RE/MAX Camarillo office for the 2nd Quarter of 2013, 2nd and 3rd Quarter of 2016
- #1 Agent in the RE/MAX Camarillo office August 2016 and March 2017
- #2 Agent in the RE/MAX Camarillo office for June 2013, December 2015, all of 2016 and 1st Quarter of 2017
- #3 Agent in the RE/MAX Camarillo office for July 2014, 4th quarter of 2015, May 2016 and all of 2018
- #4 Agent in the RE/MAX Camarillo office for the 4th Quarter of 2014
- Top Selling Agent for 2008, 2009 and 2011
- Top Listing Agent for 2011
- OVER 100 Zillow 5-Star REVIEWS!
- Certified as a Relocation Specialist
- eCertified in internet marketing
- Certified Distressed Property Expert®
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist®
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert®
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
A highly-recommended Realtor with over a hundred 5-star Zillow reviews, Kyle Tripoli has no
end to glowing client testimonials. A trusted agent for over a decade, the Camarillo native
operates with the utmost integrity and professionalism. Equal parts knowledgeable, attentive,
and responsive, he has an innate knack for making folks feel like his only client.
Instilled with a love of real estate from an early age, the seasoned agent is devoted to every
facet of the job. Simply put, he loves identifying client’s specific needs and helping people
transition from one area to another during one of life’s most momentous milestones. Kyle
knows that buying a home is more than a purchase. For him, each and every transaction is an
opportunity to help clients achieve a lifelong goal, while, dare we say, enjoying the process?
Renowned for being abundantly available, exceptionally hardworking, and methodical in his
approach, Kyle is an asset for buyers and sellers alike. Whether hosting open houses, following
potential leads, or leading clients judiciously through the escrow process, Kyle serves as a
trusted advocate. He has a knack for keeping clients in the loop every step of the way.
Ultimately, isn’t that who you want in your corner when navigating the ever-competitive real
An uncommonly sharp negotiator, Kyle is bolstered by a Master Certified Negation Expert (CNE) designation (impressively held by less than .1% of agents). Driven by a desire for constant development, he always strives to sharpen his skills. An overachiever in his own right, Kyle has earned the titles of Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) and Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS), designations that have helped hone his talent for both short-sales and netting the highest investor returns. Acronyms aside, it’s safe to say that Kyle operates with the utmost passion for his profession.
Tackling downtime with the same relentless drive as his day job, he loves all that Camarillo has
to offer, from the city’s eternally sunny skies to weekends at the beach, and day trips in LA.
When he’s not orchestrating stagers or coordinating photographers, you’ll find Kyle exploring
new culinary hotspots or hiking Los Robles Trail with his wife, Kiara, and Golden Retriever
puppy, Jasmine. Suffice to say, this Realtor isn’t afraid to go off the beaten path.